<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, October 25, 2005 @ 6:18 PM

Nostalgia and weariness washed over
me whenever people ask me what am
i going to do in the future.
Perhaps it was from the years of
trying what i am not.I sense my
impending end drawing to a close.

Ambiton.
Everyone apparently has one.
But for me, i dont. I seriously wish i
have one. I dont want to be left out and
infact, i want to achieve something i yearn
for. I dont want to study aimlessly.
And end up nowhere.

I have something im desperate for.
But i have yet to find out whats this
unknown career.
Im already in secondary school life,
but yet i have those childish thoughts.
Ohkays, i dont want to think of
this anymore. I shall await for
my future. And you people just
watch, im gonna be real famous.
Walking around the street with
pride and honour.
Doing. No, i mean sweeping the
floor :D

Had gymnastic yesterday.
I trained pretty hard i guess.
The fact that meiding was around.
And well, it rained!
So we sort of trained in the rain!
((: its fun yahs, and i played
in the rain. Even though there
was lightning! freaky actually! :D
At the end of the day, went home
all wet lahs. So icky! ):
But was fun anyhow :D

Woots! (:
this post is just so idiotic.
ignore me please :D
tatas!